- Import MOD to iMovie
- Convert MP4 to MP3 Mac
- Convert AVI to MP4 Mac
- Convert WMV to MOV Mac
- Convert DVD to iPod Mac
- Convert FLV to iPod Mac
- Convert MKV to iPad Mac
- Convert DVD to iPhone Mac
- Convert 3GP to iPhone Mac
- Convert MTS to Android Mac
- Import AVI to Final Cut Pro
- Convert YouTube to iTunes Mac
How to Import MOD to Final Cut Pro?
MOD to Final Cut Pro - If you have many .mod files at hand, maybe it's from internet or recorded by some camcorders like Canon, Panasonic and JVC, you are probably like to edit them in Final Cut Pro. However, original MOD videos can't be imported to Final Cut Pro. Many Mac users have proved this voice via Yahoo Answer or Mac forum.
Converting .mod to Final Cut Pro with MOD to FCP Converter for Mac
To import mod to Fina Cut Pro, you will need to get a MOD to FCP converter, which enables you to convert and import mod file into FCP on Mac swiftly. With the help of MOD to Final Cut Pro Video Converter for Mac, you could convert the canon mod videos to final cut pro 7 supported video format, also convert Panasonic mod to FCP on Mac, convert JVC Everio mod to FCP (Final Cut Pro) on Mac.
Step by Step guide to tell you How to Convert MOV to Final Cut Pro
This tutorial will tell you how to convert .mod videos to Final Cut Pro on mac step by step, follow this guide you'll know. Before conversion, it will take you just several minutes to download mac .mod to Final Cut Pro Converter.
Double Click MOD to FCP Converter for Mac icon and Launch it
Launch MOD to FCP Converter for Mac and import .mod videos. It supports to import videos in a batch. So if you have many .mod files, just import a batch of mod videos at a time.
Select Final Cut Pro as output profile
You just need to select Final Cut Pro as output profile, and this mac video converter will automatically set the best video / audio parameter for you.
Note: It's very important to keep original resolution to re-create a high quality video.
Start converting mod video to Final Cut Pro supported video
Press "" button, it will perfectly start converting your .mod video to FCP supported video.
Import converted video to Final Cut Pro
Now the videos are completely compatible with Final Cut Pro, you can import them as easily as other quick time video.
Knowledge Base: What's about Canon, Panasonic and JVC?
Some popular canon, Panasonic and JVC camcorders or camera records videos in .mod files are collected in the following.
● Canon: FS100, FS10, FS11, FS200 (2009), FS21 (2009), FS22 (2009)
● Panasonic:SV-AV100,SDR-S100,SDR-S150, SDR-S10, SDR-H18, SDR-H200,SDR-H20 , SDR-H40, SDR-H60, SDR-SW20,SDR-S7,SDR-SW21(2009),SDR-S26(2009)
● JVC:GZ-MC100, GZ-MC200, GZ-MG30, GZ-MG70, GZ-MG37, GZ-MG77, GZ-MG505, GZ-MG130,GZ-MG155,GZ-MG255,GZ-MG555,GZ-MS100U ,GZ-MG7230 ,GZ-MG630(2009),GZ-MG670(2009),GZ-MG680(2009)
- How to Import MTS to Final Cut Pro/ Final Cut Pro 7
- How to Import FLV to Final Cut Pro/ Final Cut Pro 7
- How to Import MKV to Final Cut Pro/ Final Cut Pro 7
- How to Import WMV to Final Cut Pro/ Final Cut Pro 7
- How to Import YouTube Video to Final Cut Pro/ Final Cut Pro 7
Ready to try or buy this Video Converter for Mac Only $35.00