- Import MOD to iMovie
- Convert MP4 to MP3 Mac
- Convert AVI to MP4 Mac
- Convert WMV to MOV Mac
- Convert DVD to iPod Mac
- Convert FLV to iPod Mac
- Convert MKV to iPad Mac
- Convert DVD to iPhone Mac
- Convert 3GP to iPhone Mac
- Convert MTS to Android Mac
- Import AVI to Final Cut Pro
- Convert YouTube to iTunes Mac
How to Convert DVD to MOV on Mac?
DVD to MOV Mac - Would you like to convert your favorite DVD movies to your Mac, either for backup or for playback on Mac in case of carelessness scratch? Do you want to play with QuickTime, or to put DVD movies to iTunes, iPod, iPhone, iPad? In such cases, you need to Convert DVD to MOV on Mac firstly.
Convert DVD to MOV on Mac OS X with DVD Ripper for Mac
Here we strongly recommend you a professional yet easy to use DVD to MOV Converter, called DVD Ripper for Mac, which is designed to convert / rip DVD to Video for Mac, such as convert DVD to MOV on Mac, convert DVD to MP4 for Mac, convert DVD to iPod/iPad/iPhone for Mac etc. Furthermore, this Mac DVD Ripper also supports to convert any Copyright Protected DVD, Home DVDs, Purchased DVD or single DVD files like .VOB to Video for Mac etc with fastest conversion speed and HD ourput quality.
Follow the below guides, you will know how to Convert DVD to MOV on Mac!
Launch DVD Ripper for Mac and Load DVD Movies
Launch this Mac DVD Ripper, and click "Load DVD" button on top. It supports converting most latest copy protected DVDs with "Enhanced DVD Analysis" technology. That's to say, you're allowed to Load Copyright Protected DVD, Home DVDs, Purchased DVD or Single DVD files, in .VOB, .IFO, .BUP etc.
Enhanced DVD Analysis is for ripping structure copy protected DVD movies (usually 99 titles). Most latest Disney movies, Sony Picture moives are structure copy protected. It will take longer to load DVDs with EDA.
Select "VIDEO_TS" and Load DVD after parsing.
Select Video Formats - MOV Video as Output Format
Select MOV as output video format from the drop-down list, this MOV Video includes QuickTime H.264 Video(*.mov) or QuickTime MPEG-4 Video(*.mov), so perfectly compatible with Quicktime Player, iTunes etc.
• MPEG-4 Video is a standard used to compress audio and visual data. The MPEG-4 standard is generally used for streaming media and CD distribution, video conversation, and broadcast television. MPEG-4 incorporates many features of MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and other related standards.
• H.264 Video standard is jointly maintained with MPEG so that they have identical technical content. Developed for use in high definition systems such as HDTV, Blu-ray and HD DVD as well as low resolution portable devices such as Sony's PSP and Apple's iPod, H.264 offers better quality at lower file sizes than both MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 ASP (DivX or XviD).
Start to Convert DVD to MOV Video on Mac OS X
Press "" button on the top to start to convert/ rip dvd to mov for Mac OS X, including Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
Tips: To trim DVD to clips, just click "" to set "Start Time" / "End Time".
What is DVD ?
DVD stands for Digital Versatile/Video Disc, a type of optical disk technology similar to the CD-ROM. A DVD holds a minimum of 4.7GB of data, enough for a full-length movie. DVDs are commonly used as a medium for digital representation of movies and other multimedia presentations that combine sound with graphics.
What is MOV ?
MOV is a file extension used by the QuickTime-wrapped files. The format was created by Apple Computer to work with multimedia files. MOV is a container format and can contain video, animation, graphics, 3D and virtual reality (VR) content or text (for subtitles, for example).
- How to Convert DVD to MP4 on Mac
- How to Convert DVD to iPad on Mac
- How to Convert DVD to iPhone on Mac
- How to Convert DVD to iTunes on Mac
- How to Convert DVD to iMovie on Mac
Ready to try or buy this DVD Ripper for Mac Only $39.00