How to Automatically Add Songs to iTunes from Limewire on Mac
LimeWire is a well known file-sharing program. But some of users still don't know how to automatically add songs to itunes from limewire. With LimeWire, you can share electronic files such as music and movies quickly and easily. However, Apple's iTunes program is one of the most popular media players among LimeWire users, using a little known folder buried within the iTunes directory, you can automatically add songs to iTunes from limewire, be it songs, music, movies, just by placing files into the directory. Before we have told you about how to sync music to iPod Touch on Mac through iTunes. Here this article we will tell you how to automatically add songs to iTunes from Limewire.
Step by Step Guide to Add Sons to iTunes from Limewire
1. Open the iTunes application. Apple users can click on the iTunes icon located in the application dock. PC users can open iTunes via the "Start" menu.
2. Select the "File" drop-down menu.
3. Click the "Add to Library" option. This will open a window allowing you to navigate your computer's hard drive.
4. Search through your various file locations to find the downloaded music. Depending on how you've configured your LimeWire application, downloaded music can be saved in several different places.
5. Select your music file for transfer. You can do this by double-clicking the file name. You can also click the file name once, highlighting it, and then clicking the "choose" button.
6. Wait as the electronic information is transferred from its LimeWire destination to your iTunes music library. Once it's complete, you'll be able to move the file to your specific playlists.
7. Consult the online Apple iTunes manual for troubleshooting tips and FAQs (see Resources below).
Set Up LimeWire to Add Songs to iTunes Automatically
8. Open the LimeWire application. Either click on the LimeWire application in your application dock, or navigate through your computer's "Start" menu.
9. Select the "LimeWire" drop-down menu.
10. Click "Preferences" from the menu. This will open a new window containing a list of the program's different operating options. A column of sub-categories such as "Saving," "Sharing" and "Speed" will be available.
11. Select the "Saving" option from the list. This will show you the different options you have for saving files.
12. Click the "Browse" button. This will open a new window, allowing you to search through your computer's various destinations and folders.
13. Select a folder as a destination for your downloaded LimeWire music. Pick a folder that's shared with your iTunes music library. To do this, highlight the folder's name by clicking on it once.
14. Click the "Open" button. This will select the file and close the search window. The file destination you've chosen will now appear in the box next to the word "Folder."
15. Click the "Apply" button locate within the "Options" screen. This will store the folder destination in your LimeWire preferences. Even after quitting LimeWire, your folder destination will remain selected.
From the above steps, users could easily automatically add songs to itunes from limewire. If you want to learn more about other iTunes tips, plz visit Video Converter Mac site.